KineMaster is one of the best full-featured video editors for Android and PC. KineMaster support multiple layers of video, text, and music. You can easily cut and trim video at any time anywhere. You can add 3 D transitions effects and much more on your video .For amateurs, KineMaster’s support page can help you to make a beautiful video on your Phone and PC. At the time Journalists, YouTuber, Student’s project, Short film and various work around the World are using KineMaster video editor.
If you are a Jurnalist and want a quick video editor for Mobile then you can download KineMaster, KineMaster video editor is very simple, fast and supports different social media like Facebook, Twitter,Instagram, YouTube etc that you can share video direct on social media in just a click.
KineMaster video editor’s feature:
- You can add multiple layers for video, images, music, text, and stickers.
- KineMaster support frame by frame trimming support.
- View video preview instant at any time.
- Control brightness level and saturation controls.
- Video’s speed at any time control with just one click.
- Fade in and Fade out feature for music that makes your video professional.
- 3D transitions effects, wipes, fade and more are already in KineMaster.
- You can directly share the video on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google, Dropbox, and much more social sites.
- You can watch video tutorials on the support page.
KineMaster supported device:
- KineMaster can be able to download for Android 4.1.2(Jelly Bean android system) and above, If your phone running on latest Android version like Android 5.0(Lolipop), Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), Android 7.0(Naugat), Android 8.0(Oreo) then you will have the best video editing experience.
- Snapdragon 800 and higher get the best experience whenusing KineMaster video editor without hanging.
KineMaster Supported formats:
- Easy insert video with this supporting formats: MP4, AAC LC, MOV.
- You can insert audio with this supporting formats: MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV
- You can insert images with this supporting formats: JPEG, PNG, WebP, BMP, GIF
- Export video with this format: MP4
- Use KineMaster for real-time video and audiorecording.
KineMaster video editor (step by step guide)
Exactly you want how to edit video on KineMaster? and wants better results. I am not going to cover off every feature and every tool that’ save in the KineMaster app. In this post, I am going to tell you everything that you need to know to get editing fast and get better results.
The first thing you need to check settings, so select settings now kind must have been most advanced video editing tool across the World for Android but not for Mac or PC (if you want to use in PC click this***Link***). KineMaster gives you a ton of options but the important thing is to check export frame rate which is down at the bottom so for me. You need to edit 25 frames per second to 30 frames per second.
- The first thing you need to select empty project so you’ve got fairly interface and you timeline down the bottom.
- You’ve got all your control for playback importing and exporting on the right side and the left side you’ve got undo/redo share buttons.
- Import your video file on your timeline.
- Start to refine all your video footage so you want to remove anything that you’re not want to use in your video.
- You’ll start just tap on the video clip and you’ll see straight away that we get this yellow box around it there’s a yellow button on the left side if you tap on the button and drag across to the right then we can change the endpoint or the start point of this video clip so you’ll slide it across
- Talking exactly the same at the end when we tap on our video you get the yellow button you’ll just tap and drag endpoint of our video back to where you want out a video to finish.